BIA 360FIT - Fitness Challenge
Official BIA360FIT Aftermovie!
The BIA 360FIT Challenge is something that will test your strength, power & cardiovascular limits! A bootcamp style challenge to push your limits in all aspects of fitness. Celebrating Singapore's 53rd Birthday, the challenge is based on completing all 53 Reps with the quickest time possible!
This is an free event open to the public and anyone can take part as long as you can perform the listed exercises. Registration can be done at the event site but your preferred time slots are not guaranteed due to limited availability. Participants registered online will get a priority.
Come on down, join the challenge, test your limits, learn more about training, performance & fitness and have fun!
In conjunction with the launch of ELXR, the fitness mobile application which functions as a DNA-based sports training programme, members of the public can also download the app (free on the Apple App Store and Google Play) to unlock and discover more about their current fitness level and choose from four different personas!
During the intervals between challenge time-slots, the public is welcome to come and try out the following fitness stations available!
1. Battle Rope
2. Box Jump
3. Chin-up Bar
5. Rope Climb
6. Sand Bag
7. Skipping Rope
8. Slam Ball
10. Wall Ball
04/08/18 ( Saturday )
05/08/18 ( Sunday )
Outside SportsHub Library at the OCBC Square
4 Stadium Walk
Singapore - 397697
15:00 - 20:00 For Both Days
Time Slots Avaialble For The Challenge (Limited Slots Available For Each Time Slot)
3:00 - 3:30 PM
4.30 - 5:00 PM
6:00 - 6:30 PM
7:30 - 8:00 PM
Prizes (Both Categories)
- 1st Prize - $50 BiaAthletics Voucher
- 2nd Prize - $30 BiaAthletics Voucher
- 3rd Prize - $20 BiaAthletics Voucher
Terms & Conditions
- Online registrations are not compulsory and can be done at the event site but participation slots are limited for each time slot. Online registrations will be given priority for the challenge.
- Registrations are to be done individually, no multiple registrations allowed.
- Multiple registrations will be marked as invalid.
- Participants are to be around the venue at the registered time slot.
- Participants that have registered for a specific time slot but are not around will be replaced.
- Participants are aware of the the exercises they are required to perform and the risks involved for the exercises.
- Neither BiaAthletics Pte Ltd nor any of the partners of this event will be responsible for any injury/issues faced by participants.